At least one co-author of each accepted paper must register by August 31, 2016. If by that date no author of an accepted conference paper has registered, the paper will not be included in the conference proceedings.
The conference and workshop registration fees are as follows.
Early bird registration (until August 31, 2016): 150 €
Late registration (until September 15, 2016): 175 €
Student registration (until September 09, 2016, student status must be provided): 100 €
UPDATE: Registration deadline extended until September 15, 2016
The fee includes:
- access to all JHPCS’16 sessions,
- lunch and coffee breaks during the Symposium,
- a guided tour of the historic old town of Aachen OR
a guided tour of the Aachen Cathedral (Dom) (both on Tuesday afternoon),
- dinner at the “Aachener Brauhaus DEGRAA am Theater” on Tuesday evening and
- one printed copy of the Springer LNCS conference proceedings.
The registration for JHPCS’16 is open until September 15, 2016.
The registration is now closed.
Cancellations until August 31, 2016 are free of charge. If you cancel after this date you will be charged the full price.